G Technology is a full service Electrical Contracting company that provides electrical and lighting maintenance services to commercial, industrial and institutional clients.
We are currently looking for Electrical Apprentices to join our team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Terminate and install panels, 1 Phase and 3 Phase Systems
- Run conduit/bend pipe, wire mold
- Install and repair electrical systems
- Install and repair lighting systems
- Have a working knowledge of electrical drawings and ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Has good moral standards, such as honesty, loyalty, and dependability.
- Has the ability to work on and complete tasks.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- Possesses good communication skills, verbal and written
- Problem solving and critical thinking.
- Strong mechanical skills
- Abide by company protocol and safety procedures
- Knowledge of electrical theory
- Must have a valid driver’s license and can pass a random background/drug test.
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision
- Supplemental Medical Coverage
- 401K Contribution
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick/Personal Days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continued Education
- Individualized Training Plans
Registered apprenticeship programs are the first step in creating a foundation for a successful career path. In addition to classroom learning and hands on training, students will also gain on-the-job training by working alongside qualified electricians. This comprehensive four year training module allows apprentices to successfully complete the State required 240 hours of classroom training, as well as 8,000 hours of on-the-job training in order to receive their Journeyman Certificate.