G Technology is a full service Electrical Contracting company that provides electrical and lighting maintenance services to commercial, industrial and institutional clients.
We are currently looking for Electrical Journeymen with commercial electrical experience to join our team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Terminate and install panels, 1 Phase and 3 Phase Systems
- Work with live wires
- Run conduit/ bend pipe, wire mold
- Install Electrical Systems
- Install Lighting Systems
- Have a working knowledge of electrical drawings and ability to read blueprints.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Minimum of 2 years as a qualified Journeyman.
- Provides quality, clean work.
- Has good moral standards, such as honesty, loyalty, and dependability.
- Has the ability to work on and complete tasks independently without supervision.
- Ability to run a small crew efficiently and deliver quality work.
- Ability and willingness to train others.
- Possesses good communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong mechanical skills
- Knowledge of current NFPA70 code.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and can pass a random background/drug test.
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision
- Supplemental Medical Coverage
- 401K Contribution
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick/Personal Days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continued Education
- Individualized Training Plans
Registered apprenticeship programs are the first step in creating a foundation for a successful career path. In addition to classroom learning and hands on training, students will also gain on-the-job training by working alongside qualified electricians. This comprehensive four year training module allows apprentices to successfully complete the State required 240 hours of classroom training, as well as 8,000 hours of on-the-job training in order to receive their Journeyman Certificate.